Sunday, February 13, 2011

3 blogs i like

         Nurshat Pasha's Blog- Not afraid, was one of my favorites to read. I enjoyed it very much, because in the poem: Pathetic, you can really hear Nurshat's voice. All her poems are heartfelt, and show all the effort she put into it. You can really hear Nurshat's voice. Nurshat's voice and tone is easy to notice especially with her vocabulary choices. Kudos Nurshat, many people choose your blog to write about.
         I also liked Joanna's blog. Joanna did a good job using visuals- especially in "Observed surroundings"and "Media news impression". It is important to add pictures- as graphic as they may be, to get across a message.
"Observed surroundings" was my favorite post on her blog. I liked it because she used small details to build up to the big issue. I like how many of the posts build up to something important. Job well done Joanna.
      Lastly, I had a fun time reading Aymon's blog. It kept me interested, and held my attention for more than fifteen minutes (Which is amazing for me). I think Aymon did a fantastic job with the 'poem sequence', "Stopping time". It kept me reading till the last poem in the sequence, I was completely intrigued.  She defiantly captured the essence of a suicidal people, and let me peak into life from their eyes. Good job Aymon, you're writing can let people see how it is from a different pair of shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment