At least now you can call your self a real explorer
You were almost sucked into a vacuum cleaner,
almost eaten by our neighbors cat,
You almost went sky diving out of your cage, after your forgetful owner forgot to close it.
She feels awful, and hopes one day you will forgive her.
She loved you very much.
Even when you nibbled on her fingers
r.i.p My favorite Hamster
AWWW CHARLIE I LOVE YOU HANNAH FEEL BETTER CHARLIE WILL ALWAYS BE IN OUR HEARTS WE LOVED HIM VERY MUCH!!
ReplyDelete(you almost sucked him into a vacuum cleaner?)
Don't feel awful at least nature took him away and not a cat or vacuum.
I love charlie very much and hop he will forgive me for calling him Chucky all the time.
R.I.P Charlie I love you
R.I.P. Charliee <3
ReplyDeletepoor little guy :(
i know he must've been happy to have sucxh a Beautiful owner like Hannah Da Silva, even if she is forgetful ;)