Interview with Jude:
Me: Nice to be speaking with you Jude. How are you?
Jude: Good thank you, Hannah. Why again am I here?
Me: Word has spread, and I have seen you drive your car everyday to work.
Jude: Is there an issue with that?
Me: Oh, just Global warming!
Jude: Haha, well how old are you?
Me: 13. why?
Jude: It is your generation's job to clean up the mess we have created.
Me: By 'We' you mean your generation?
Jude: Yes, I know there is something that will solve 'Global Warming, and let me tell you, it's not politics'!
Me: So, would you consider yourself educated on 'Global Warming'?
Jude: yes, of course.
Me: Yet you are contributing to it five out of seven days every week? Please explain.
Jude: I don't like the subway. The bus takes one hour to get to work, and my car is extremely convenient. Something called
creature comfort.
Me: Well, this creature comfort may end the world. Any arguments you would like to impose?
Jude: It's NY, and it's not like we still ride horse and buggy around. I'm not sure why you choose me to do this interview, meanwhile two thousand other New Yorkers are riding their cars everyday, everywhere.
Me: Good point, and I choose you randomly. You seem to be very aware of climate change, yet your not quite 'Doing your share'.
Jude: I agree. That may have to change...
Me: In the near future?
Jude: Lets not push it,I do my fair share at home. I reuse, reduce, and recycle.
Me: You just answered my next question! I would ask if you recycle, but I know it is a law you have to follow. Do you like with this law?
Jude: (Smiling) Yes. Positive laws should be enforced. You know I am not a heartless global warming monster? Right Shohannah?
Me: Of course you are not.
Jude: I guess there is positives and negatives in everyone.
Me: I am also aware you donate to charities. Would you like to add on to that statement?
Jude: I donate to Doctors without boarders, and organization bringing doctors to places that need them. I donate to museums, even the 'sesame street workshop.'
Me:We all have goods and bads.
Jude: It is important to focus on the good in people, even when I am 'Jude who changes the world everyday in a small and not-so-good way'. but sometimes I am also 'Jude is as generous as santa clause, always supporting a good cause'.
Me: WOW, did you make that up right now?
Jude: No, I had that planned.
Me: Well, thank you for this interesting interview. Speak to you later.
Jude: No problem, and please include my rhyme.
Me: It is the title of this interview.
No comments:
Post a Comment